Steve Priest was described by the Wall Street Journal as “one of the most sought consultants to keep companies on the straight and narrow.” Prior to his recent creation of Integrity Insight International, Steve founded and ran the Ethical Leadership Group, an ethics consulting firm that he sold to Global Compliance in 2007 (now NAVEX Global.)
- Consulted “on the ground” in 50 countries on every continent with over 25% of the Fortune 200.
- Trained forty Boards of Directors and senior leadership teams, including Nobel laureates, CEOs and (retired) senior politicians.
- Served as the trusted, “go-to” adviser for CEOs, GCs, and Compliance Officers when organizations are in trouble, assisting with assessments, strategies, and communications within and outside the organization.
- Been relied upon by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Department of Justice, the Department of Defense (US) and Ministry of Defense (UK) and other government agencies to objectively assess organizational culture and compliance programs.
- Been approved by the government of India to conduct anti-bribery training and coaching in a sensitive case.
- Written the most widely imitated Codes of Conduct in the world, read by millions of employees.
- Informed and entertained hundreds of audiences with his skillful blend of facilitation and platform skills as well as conveying serious messages with a sense of humor.
Prior to founding the Ethical Leadership Group in 1993, Steve Priest was for three years executive director of the Center for Ethics and Corporate Policy, a Chicago-based ethics think tank. Priest received his ethics training both in the real world of business and inside the ivy covered walls at Harvard University’s Divinity School, where he received a Master of Theological Studies degree. He has his MBA and BA from the University of Chicago, and studied international organizational development in the Graduate Business School at the Katholieke University of Leuven in Belgium.
Contact info: 312-799-9586 Steve@IntegrityII.com